FSA Loan Interest Rates Out for June
June 3, 2021
The USDA June 1 announced loan interest rates for June 2021, which are effective June 1. USDA’s Farm Service Agency (FSA) loans provide important access to capital to help agricultural producers start or expand their farming operation, purchase equipment and storage structures, or meet cash-flow needs. Interest rates for operating and ownership loans for June 2021 are as follows:
• farm operating loans (direct): 1.875%,
• farm ownership loans (direct): 3.250%,
• farm ownership loans (direct, joint financing): 2.500%,
• farm ownership loans (down payment): 1.500%, and
• emergency loan (amount of actual loss): 2.875%.
FSA also offers guaranteed loans through commercial lenders at rates set by those lenders.
Source: USDA FSA